Orisa is now a full-time centaur in Overwatch 2. Gone are the boring shields and constant machine gun, Orisa is a brawler and competes better against other tanks in a 1v1 duel. Orisa’s rework made the hero fun and unique to play while adapting to the newly 5v5 team composition.
- Know when to use your Energy Javelin to disrupt enemy abilities such as ultimates and mobility skills.
- Manage the cooldown of your skills as most of your abilities help you survive engagements and skirmishes for an extended period.
- You do not have to fully charge Terra Surge to use its utility of pulling enemies towards Orisa. A simple quick Terra Surge and Biotic Grenade from Ana will be deadly to your opponents.
- Augmented Fusion Driver
- Javelin Spin
- Energy Javelin
- Terra Surge (Ultimate Ability)
What’s Changed in Overwatch 2?
- New Tank Passive
- Health increased from 200 to 250 (Buff)
- Primary fire changed. Fusion Driver changed to Augmented Fusion Driver: 12 Plasma Projectile per second. (Rework)
- Ammo removed and now uses a heat mechanic. (Rework)
- Firing generates heat and overheating locks firing for 3 seconds. (Rework)
- Fortify’s headshot immunity removed. (Nerf)
- Fortify’s duration increased: from 4 seconds to 4.5 seconds.
- New Skills: Energy Javelin, Javelin Spin, and Terra Surge.
- Removed Skills: Halt, Protective Barrier, and Supercharger.