Roadhog is an off-tank that can eliminate an enemy in an instant. He has the ability to heal himself which ensures his survivability even without support. Since the removal of most shields in Overwatch 2, Roadhog’s hooks are now even deadlier since they can catch out positioned enemies and wipe them off of the skirmish.
- Practice your hook range and try to increase your hook accuracy. Roadhog thrives off of enemy picks and if you can’t do that as Roadhog, better pick another hero to use.
- As much as possible try to avoid Ana’s Biotic Grenade as this is Roadhog’s weakness. If Roadhog has an anti-heal debuff, he won’t be able to heal himself, allowing enemies to finish him off quickly.
- Use your Whole Hog ability wisely as you are easily targetable and vulnerable to opponents. Make sure that there are no crow control abilities available on the enemy team before using your Whole Hog.
- Scrap Gun (Short Range Spread Blast)
- Chain Hook
- Scrap Gun (Medium-Range Spread Blast)
- Take A Breather
- Whole Hog (Ultimate Ability)
What’s Changed in Overwatch 2?
- New Tank Passive
- Health increased from 600 to 700 (Buff)
- Take a Breather healing increased from 300 to 350 (Buff)